Welcome to my Natures Frequencies Review.
The Nature’s Frequency Company offers a unique compensation plan that focuses on recruiting and selling its products. The company’s compensation plan has eight levels, capped at five. It offers a Binary Compensation Plan that pays Residual Commissions every week.
- 1 Natures Frequencies Review – Company Info
- 2 Natures Frequencies Review – Products
- 3 Natures Frequencies Review – Compensation Plan
- 4 Cost to Join Nature’s Frequencies
- 5 Is Nature’s Frequencies a Scam?
- 6 Final Thoughts
Natures Frequencies Review – Company Info
The company’s system also pays a Fast Start Bonus to those who recruit a downline and purchase at least 80 PV per month. This bonus is based on the difference between the wholesale price of the products and retail prices.
Natures Frequencies Review – Products
The Nature’s Frequencies Relief Patch is a technology-driven breakthrough, designed to increase energy, circulation, and recovery. Its unique delivery system has been designed to make patented energy and frequencies available to a wider audience without absorbing them through the skin.
This means that users can experience the real power of energy, without the risk of side effects. The company has been in business for over 15 years, and its patented system has helped people all over the world find relief from pain, stress, and more.
- The Food Freshness Card“keep your food fresher up to 50% longer for many fruits, vegetables, and breads”, retails at $75 a card
- EMF Shield“protect yourself from the harmful effects of non-ionizing EMF (Electromagnetic Field) radiation. Newly designed for 5G.”, retails at $60 for a pack of four cards
- Nitro Patchnitric oxide patch, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Relief Patch“utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system designed to assist with circulation, energy, and recovery”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Burn” infused with many of the most powerful, proven weight loss ingredients to assist with detox, weight management, and the body’s metabolism”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Earthing Card+“a revolutionary, carbon-fiber effective & easy to use, earthing technology that works naturally to assist with improving your overall health & well-being”, retails at $299 a card
- Immunity Patch“utilizes a unique, energy packed delivery system to assist in your overall wellness”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Sleep Patch“designed to assist the body in a deep and natural night’s sleep”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Patch“Quantum-CBD patch”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Revive Patch“designed to assist the body with tension and stress relief”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- Wow Patch“a powerful proprietary botanical blend of ingredients known to help discomfort and inflammation, stress/worry/tension, joint flexibility & mobility, quality & quantity of sleep, brain health, immune system (and) nervous system”, retails at $60 for a pack of 24 patches
- CBD Pet Tag“designed to provide the health benefits of CBD, without ingesting CBD”, retails at $129 a tag
- Wow Pet Tag“designed to optimize overall health and well-being for humans and pets”, retails at $129 a tag
You can either get them as individual items or in a discounted version of getting them in a pack.
Natures Frequencies Review – Compensation Plan
The Revive Patch is an additional product from Nature’s Frequencies. This product is designed to help the body cope with tension. Tension can result from a variety of factors, including stress, insufficient sleep, physical overexertion, and traumatic experiences.
By releasing tension from the body, the Revive patch will support blood pressure, arterial function, and circulation. This product costs $60 for a box of 24 patches.
In order to be qualify for commissions, Nature’s Frequencies has affiliate buy products.
After you qualify, you can earn commissions on selling products to actual customers as well as recruiting affiliates.
Nature’s Frequency affiliates should purchase 40/80 PV of product each month to qualify for MLM commissions.
It is based on the affiliate rank that you need either 40 or 80.
Nature’s Frequencies Review Ranks
Nature’s Frequencies has 9 affiliate ranks in total.
Here is the qualification you need:
– sign up as a Nature’s Frequencies affiliate and purchase 40 PV of product each month
– purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain two MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain four MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain six MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 40 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain eight MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain ten MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twelve MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain sixteen MLM commission qualified affiliates
– purchase 80 PV of product each month and recruit and maintain twenty MLM commission qualified affiliates
PV = Personal Volume is an affiliate own sales or retail sales.
The Fast Start Bonus is a one-time incentive paid on the first order of new members. The Fast Start Bonus is paid on the first order and on the Start Packs only. After that, the Nature’s Frequencies company offers a Residual Commission plan. These commissions are earned through the binary compensation plan. It is important to note that the Basic Affiliate Membership is free. So, is the Premium Membership?
The fast start bonus is the biggest perk of joining the Nature’s Frequencies Affiliate program. Once you’ve joined the program, you’ll be awarded a Fast Start Bonus on your first order. The bonus is paid on the Start Packs only. You will earn a 20% monthly recurring commission. If you want to earn more, you can buy a multi-pack and earn a monthly sales volume of at least $4000.
If you’re interested in earning residual commissions, you’ll want to learn more about the Nature’s Frequencies Company’s Revive Patch. This patch is meant to help the body relieve tension. These patches are made to work with the human body to promote a healthy lifestyle. Having a healthy Nitric Oxide level in the blood will improve overall health and well-being. The products are sold as a kit, and you need to purchase them to make a profit.
The Nature’s Frequencies Revive Patch works by helping the body alleviate tension. A healthy level of Nitric Oxide is vital to our overall health and well-being. It will support healthy blood pressure, circulation, and arterial function. At $60 for 24 patches, the Revive patch is a great deal for the price. You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring from a Nature’s Frequencies mentor.
Cost to Join Nature’s Frequencies
The Nature’s Frequencies MLM is a legitimate opportunity, with a multilevel compensation plan. The bonuses are earned on each member’s first order, and the company pays a fast start bonus for a Blue Diamond and Emerald ranked members. Each of these levels has a different compensation plan. The Blue Emerald ranks receive a one-time $500 rank bonus, while the other two receive monthly 2% of the company’s total sales volume.
Is Nature’s Frequencies a Scam?
During your first month as an affiliate, you can earn commissions by selling the company’s products and recruiting affiliates. The minimum purchase requirement for the affiliates is 40 PV each month. Each affiliate has a unique rank, and is paid by the company at a fixed rate. Moreover, the commissions are split into two parts: the first one is for retail sales and the other is for referred sales. Besides, the compensation plan of Nature’s Frequencies allows you to earn a 20% commission for each sale.
As an affiliate with the Nature’s Frequencies company, you can earn a commission on each retail sale. It also allows you to earn a commission by recruiting two other MLM qualified affiliates. However, there is one major flaw with the Nature’s FREQUENCIES MLM – the Fast Start Bonus is capped at five unilevel team levels and is not transferable to subsequent affiliates. Those who want to earn commissions in the MLM market should purchase the starter packs.